Free shipping for orders over 260 DKK.
Up to 100 days for returns.
- The package contains three pairs of recycled socks
- Material: 80% recycled cotton, 17% polyester, 3% elastane
- Comfortable to wear
- Wash socks at a maximum temperature of 40°C
- Not recommended: tumble drying, dry cleaning or bleaching
- Brand: Dedoles Designed in Slovakia, made in Turkey
When the outside air temperature rises, it’s time for low socks! The production of these socks from recycled cotton is eco-friendly. Production begins with the collection of textile waste, then the textiles are divided by colour, chopped and mixed, and threads are formed from them using machines. Therefore, no further dyeing is required, thus saving hectolitres of water that is used and contaminated during the dyeing process. There is no new cotton, which saves natural resources and gives a second chance for textiles that would otherwise end up in landfills.
- GLS Courier - 37 DKK
- Free shipping on orders over 260 DKK
If the goods did not fit nor meet your expectations, you can easily return it within 100 days. You can either return the product and we will exchange it for another one (you don’t pay any postage for the second delivery) or you can return the product and we will refund the money to your bank account.
We accept only unwashed and unworn goods with original labels for exchange/return. Due to hygienic reasons we do not accept underwear (trunks, shorts, briefs, etc.), swimwear, socks, face masks tried on.